CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 02, 2008

hEY hEY

SO LONG nevr post liao...very busy...
now sec 4, almost everyday have to sleep very late
cannot do wat i want, can't listen to radio as often
blogging and frendstering have also cut down...sadz... :(
btw, if u realize, i just redit my blog...
i noe it doesn't look very appealin...but not bad for a beginner like me, hehe

wat am i busy with for the past few month,...
im busy with my student council work and life science...
my life science competition comin up...so wish me luck

ahhhhhh....prelim coming...so hope i can do very well for tat

oh well...brain tired, dunno wad to say...
haiz...dunno y tis few day im quite pissed off...


its like im pissed off with everyting...i tink i must control my temper...

oh yar, i lost all the links, so pls inform me if u want me to link u...k?

sigin off...go sleep liao

zzz....

0 comments: